Sunday 20 October 2013

I've been away but now I'm back


It's been so long since I've updated this blog. Life got in the way. While an abandoned blog is a sad, sad thing, having been away means that I have a lot of work that's now ready to see the light of day.

Here are some more nudes, all in watercolour/the occasional bit of pencil (click to enlarge).

We were lucky enough to have a male model - for once - at Life Drawing:

















Here are some (various) female models:



























And here's a line drawing, just for fun. I was inspired to give up my watercolours by the lovely Clare Brebner, master of clean lines who I sit next to in Life Drawing.







I like how graphic line drawings can be; I don't do more of them because I love capturing shadow and colour. I'm naturally messy.




More paintings to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment